Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - svenytjuh

svenytjuh

Member Name svenytjuh

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: svenytjuuh

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : 7 days

Staff who banned you : GoodChum_

Staff who dealt with you : No one

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : Xray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : because I was digging down and i ended up with chests

What is your explanation of this reason? I was looking for a place where I could build my base
but that was a time ago and now I was building a base and i didn't do anything wrong and suddenly I was banned

Why should we unban you? it was probably a misunderstanding and it seemed like I was using that when I was doing nothing wrong at all

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'll just use a different version of minecraft if you don't believe me

How can we trust you again? I will use a different version

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? please unban me i really like to play on this server

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
The logs of you digging into the bases I found being directly on top of chests is to suspicious for it to be "i was looking for a place to make a base". You can wait out your ban and come back without a client.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.