Username:

In-Game Name: Tandoom

Reason for ban X-ray accomplice

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you Willfolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? No clue raided a underground base first day i got back on yesterday which i didn't even find.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? only raided one real base and it was found while trying to make a new farm for tobacco growth.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? no idea since there was no hacking to find it.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? you either believe it or not.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Cant really call someone an accomplice to something they have 0% way of knowing if there friends are even doing it to begin with.

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
There were logs of you raiding a base that was found via xray by another player on your ip. Appeal denied.

tandoom

There were logs of you raiding a base that was found via xray by another player on your ip. Appeal denied.
Im sorry, but that is physically impossible I own both computers on my IP and there is absolutely no way X-ray clients could downloaded, what base is even in question considering both players started playing yesterday, and got on after the only base all four of us raided was found. Not one bit of this makes sense.

tandoom

We found one base today and one yesterday. Today was a faction base that was claimed and yesterday was not found by either player on my IP. We both were TP'd into yesterdays and pathomania also found todays. So which base is in question cause there has been 2 and we were TP'd both times.

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Ok. I've talked a bit more with Patho and listened to his story, and it checks out. I apologize for the confusion, and will be unbanning all of you and purging the history.

Latest posts

Members online