Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - TaxEvader666

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaxEvader666

Member Name TaxEvader666

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: TaxEvader666

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Perm

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : NovaSeepa

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Dox Threats/Sending Malicious Links

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was banned because I obtained the IP address of another player using a malicious/disguised link.

What is your explanation of this reason? The player sent me info he had somehow found out about my personal life which I had not told anyone on the server, and also threatened to kill me, So I wanted to get information on him as well. I regret what I did and in the heat of the moment I went through with it.

Why should we unban you? I think I should be unbanned because I was only using this as a tool of leverage (although I shouldn't have) because the player had found personal information about me, and I wanted info about him for my own safety. I did not expose his IP to anyone else and I did not ddos him. (I was just messing with him in the messages)

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will come to an admin next time an issue like this happens again and not resort to taking the matter in my own hands.

How can we trust you again? I have been playing on this server since around 2016 and I have never been banned, or even muted I think. I am very dedicated to the server and only did this for my own safety, although in the end I shouldn't have.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I hope you guys understand that I was just doing this out of pressure in the moment and wanted to have something over someone who had already found very touchy stuff about my personal life. I won't do this ever again let alone to someone I just plain don't like.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Apologies for the wait on this response.

You sent an IP logger to a player. When I spoke to you on discord after the initial ban I told you very clearly that you would not be unbanned. Regardless of your reason for sending it in the first place, this is not something we will ever tolerate on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.