Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - TheDowJones

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDowJones

Member Name TheDowJones

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: TheDowJones

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : tempban

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : "Faction hopping"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They probably thought I was just abusing the faction system somehow?

What is your explanation of this reason? I think its hard to say, I dont really know how they think I could abuse faction commands, I dont really know how to?

Why should we unban you? I was creating a faction for myself in main, and when I created it I kept thinking of different faction names that I liked after making it. After I did it the 3rd time noodly tp'd to me in wild and sat on my head. he then messaged me "why do you keep creating factions", and I told him because I kept thinking of different names for them. and then he messaged me back saying I could just newname it but I did not even know you could do that. I havnt ran a faction since minecraft 2013. I did not recieve any prior warning, and after 10 minutes since noodly tp'd to me, he banned me for 7 days without warning. it was for "faction hopping", but I wasnt faction hopping I was just trying to change my faction name in the only way I knew. I feel that it is unreasonable to be banned for 7 days without warning for a rule I didn't know for a command I didnt know I could do.

to add I was also at Conquest base and Ageis, and I feel since I had a sethome outside of their base that somehow was contributed to this because I knew the base or something?

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? well I found the perfect name and if I need to change the name I will find the command.

How can we trust you again? this isnt more of a trust thing, I was uniformed and so I will try to inform myself next time.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'm sorry and please warn me before anything like this happens. I did not get any warning even when noodles tp'd tp him. I told him exactly why and was tempbanned 10 minutes later for my stupidy?

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Appeal denied.

After discussion, we have decided that your story does not line up with logs.

TheDowJones

I am not understanding where you got my story or how you interpreted it.
1. Before anything happened I was around the base area building tnt cannons that constantly failed for rougly 1-2 hours.
2. I was at the area and created my first faction in which I thought I liked the name. Tried to ally so I could set home in the outside faction land.
3. Went back to spawn after getting killed multiple times and created another faction name thinking I liked it better (not knowning I could change the name without deleting the faction). They sent an enemy thing and I didnt think anything of it.
4. Then 3-5 min later I wanted a different name (not knowning I could change without deleting) and that was my last and final name. I stayed in wild trying to get fac power up.

Thats my story and I will post my mc logs to show you if you dont believe it.

Oh and please explain what doesn't add up, instead of making an excuse

my logs pastebin.com/Mucnhygd

and you know that when you tp'd to me I was nowhere near their base I was hundreds of blocks from /wild

oh and I was in a voice chat with StonkMarket and he said "Distort the Welath" and so I thought that was a good name so I deleted the prev fac (not knowing I could change name without deleting). Msg him for proof, if you dont you are simply not believing the facts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online