Username:

In-Game Name: TheRealPeaches2

Reason for ban Killaura

Length of ban: Perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you KidCar33

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I have no clue I wasn't hacking. I just asked if I would be perm banned for hacking then they were watching me.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was banned for kill aura yet I didn't even hit the person in front of me. I am very confused why I was banned and I didn't do what they banned me for. this is why I should be unbanned

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not mention hacking or hack ever.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I am very trustworthy because I am a very kind person. I never hack because it is bad.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I am very mad :mad:

Kidcar33

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Appeal Denied, you had mentioned several times in game chat and in the discord that you were using a client and I had banned you because your movements were ones of hacks. You were also previously banned for hacking.
How can you ensure we can trust you again? I am very trustworthy because I am a very kind person. I never hack because it is bad.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
after look into this kidcars judgement is correct. this it your second offence of cheating. you're welcome to come back next map. we just ask you rejoin without your hack client :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.