Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - THICC RICC

Status
Not open for further replies.

THICC RICC

Member Name THICC RICC

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: OGVapeGod

Length of Ban: 24 HRs

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : nobody

Staff who have warned you previously : NoodlyApendage

Reason for ban on record : He warned everyone not to say a funny phrase in chat or else he would mute them. I just read the messages and thought it was all just a joke (surely nobody can get banned in a civil game for saying something as silly as "peepeepoopoo". i guess from the sounds of it, people had just been typing it a lot in chat.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I believe the admin was irritated with the amount that children on a children's game were saying a children's phrase in a childish manner. i think he was just fed up, which i didnt know was a serious anger.

What is your explanation of this reason? i think he had a right to mute everyone involved in chat spamming, being that he was annoyed.

Why should we unban you? i believe he had a full right to mute everyone involved in chat. however, i wasnt there for the full situation and couldn't have known, so to be banned while everyone before me did it repeatedly and only got muted for 10 minutes as far as i saw on the ban page after i was kicked. i said it once while other kids repeatedly spammed it knowing the full heat of the situation as well as spamming racial slurs. the punishment was just too harsh in my opinion.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i will never use chat again for any reason other than legitimate questions or roleplay, no matter how much my heart desires good old fashioned childish comedy

How can we trust you again? im honestly not sure on this one. its such a simple quandry that there isnt much of a necessity for holding me accountable to such silly actions. i assure you i will tread much more carefully from hereon out.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? i hope you all have as wonderful of a laugh at this as i did :) have a wonderful day, gentleman! Cheers

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Appeal Adjusted.

Due to your lack of history I will shorten your ban to a 12 hour mute.
Do not continue this behaviour

THICC RICC

thank you for being so understanding. i really do think staff on this server are very fair and kind compared to most. i appreciate the great experience, and wont take your understanding for granted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online