Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - ThomS81110

ThomS81110

Member Name ThomS81110

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: ThomS81110

Length of Ban: permanently

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : x-ray

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : nothing

Staff who have warned you previously : nothing

Reason for ban on record : hacked client - x-raying proof in logs 2nd offence

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i think you banned me because i found a lot of farm for pillage

What is your explanation of this reason? i found a lot of farm for pillage and but i use F3 touch

Why should we unban you? it's se second time i'm banned for x-ray, but i use optifine version and i don't use x-ray, apparently it's in logs but i don't have any x-ray in mc-drugs...

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? look for less farm

How can we trust you again? with a test period, a kind of "last chance", because no one warned me that being said I would be an x-ray and I was not at home at the first ban

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Having not seen my "first ban" I could not ask for an explanation on this, and the I find myself permanently banned from a game to which I devote days, whole nights, which annoys me enormously. I'm not a cheater, I don't like it.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied
You and your buddy dug into a base that there was no way you would have known was there. There was no entities that you could have seen that would have lead you to believe here was a base.

ThomS81110

Veuillez m’excuser? c’était une ferme de blé et il y avait 4 coffres doubles pleins de drogues et plus de 6 ou 7 coffres vides, il y avait un total de plus de 10 coffres dans la ferme, à F3 vous le voyez très facilement, toutes les bases que je pille sont remplies de coffres!

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Hello this is a english server and im tired of going out of my way to deal with people that dont speak english. if you would like help or to agrue with the ban please do it in english. i relize this may be hard but it just as hard for us to deal with you speaking french.

Hello this is an English waiter and I am tired of doing my best to deal with people who do not speak English. if you want to get help or agree to the ban, please do so in English. I think it may be difficult, but it's just as difficult for us to treat you in French.

Last edited by a moderator:

ThomS81110

I'm sorry i use google translate and i don't want be banned permanently... if any farm have more than 5 double chest it's easy to see entities with F3, and no with x-ray..

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Ya that part of optifine we do not allow. There would be no way of knowing that there were chests there without this plugin. Therefore the ban will stand as it still counts as cheating to find the base.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.