T3G1

Reason for ban Fake report/Lying to staff

Length of ban: perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) ingame

Staff who banned you Ace

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names Aubie2002

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Because i made a player report to aubie about somone abusing a bug that got them /bribe but it worked every time

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? When i was in a faction with this player they were talking about it so when i saw in chat them doing it twice in a row i thought oh mabey they are using this glitch so i msged aubie and told her like yo this player might be using this glitch

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Have more proof before accusing somone of somthing although they were talking about doing it in vc

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I really enjoy this sever and like most of the staff and being banned for lying to staff really isnt my thing

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? it said this would be reviewed at a staff meeting pls unban me and if i dont get unbanned can u give all my shit to six2l

Last edited:

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
And no we won't be giving your stuff to anyone if you stay banned

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi T3G1, this ban is in regards to the player report you made earlier this week. After speaking to the other players involved/witnesses we believe that your report was made in bad faith and did not accurately reflect the situation. You consistent harassment of the players involved before and after the report leads us to believe it was a personally motivated attack rather than a legitimate report.

Due to this and your consistent toxic attitude on the server the staff team has decided your ban will stay in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.