Username:

In-Game Name: tobiasfever

Reason for ban Xray Accomplice (Aninex)

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you Misspatient

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was raiding with unk5pt and Aninex and there appears to be a misunderstanding on how we located the bases we have found recently

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I did not use a hacked client or X-ray of any sort we used a method that is coded into the game it is not an exploit or a hack.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? We have never hacked and dont plan on hacking.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? We have spent a lot of time on the server and we understand that hacking ruins the fun for not only yourself but for others and we wouldn't want to do that.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Thanks, if you have any more questions you can get ahold of me on discord Tobias Fever#2859

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
Appeal Accepted.

After reviewing your method and speaking with the staff team we have decided to unban you and your friends. However, the method Aninex has described to me on discord is now no longer allowed on the server, and if you use it again you will be banned.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.