Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - TOMDOBBIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOMDOBBIN

Member Name TOMDOBBIN

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: XFUCKTHEJEWSX

Length of Ban: 5 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : 14squared... who else

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : chat evading/continued toxicity

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : for telling 14squared what i think

What is your explanation of this reason? 14squared is a power hungry power abuser and cant handle criticism.

Why should we unban you? I was messaging 14squared directly about how i was given no warning for my previous ban and the mute he had just given me and i was annoyed

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? not be so mean to him :((

How can we trust you again? faith

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
[21:16:33] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §f[§2F§f] §f[§dMod§f] §f§7[§e?§6Beach§7] §f§f§f§614Squared§f: Stop being toxic

Warning I gave you, I admit not the clearest but you would've seen it if you weren't so focused on being toxic. An admin can look into your chat logs for the hour before the mute to see why I moved straight to a 30 minute mute

[21:44:01] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] XFUCKTHEJEWSX -> You: u mad that i put you on the bitch infront of the whole chat you power hungry pussy

[21:44:16] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] You -> XFUCKTHEJEWSX: continue to do this in pms too and i'll ban you for mute evading

[21:45:51] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] XFUCKTHEJEWSX -> You: youre just a power hungry pussy

[21:47:08] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] XFUCKTHEJEWSX -> You: youre either 13 or some 30 year old sad cunt

Warning for the ban

Appeal Denied

TOMDOBBIN

LMAOOOOO when the fuck did you say that to me. little power hungry mod editing shit now to get yourself out of shit i want an admin to review the logs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.