In-Game Name: BBC_IN_ME123

Reason for ban Alt of toraboss

Length of ban: Perma

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In-game

Staff who banned you Ace

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names willifolts

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I xrayed and I got banned but later on i got banned for alt of toraboss one of my friends he has never played on my account

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was banned for a week prior to the Perma but toraboss has never got on my account

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not xraying. and if I do get banned from getting on alts

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I enjoy playing the server I know now if i cheat I will get banned

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I did get banned for xraying but i am not a alt of toraboss toraboss is my friend

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
The BBC account was back on the same ip. I am changing this appeal to denied and banning the tomatoes account for lying to me.

Toraboss

The BBC account was back on the same ip. I am changing this appeal to denied and banning the tomatoes account for lying to me.
bbc gave me his account info i logged in cause he wasn't he currently here if you check when he last logged in with a different ip it was about a week ago i logged in to move around money that he had in his account. about the mushi03 account i have multiple family members and she logged into the server with her account

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
The reason BBC was banned again was because the account logged back into your IP. You just admitted to account sharing, which isn't allowed and is considered alting on our server, meaning you cannot log onto any other accounts for any reason. For the other account Mushi03 both you and them will have to join our teamspeak to verify that you are separate people with an admin.

Once that is done your ban will be changed to 3 days, if you log onto BBC's account again both his and yours will be perm banned again.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.