Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Tross

Tross

Member Name Tross

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Don_Tross

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, minecraft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : mc ban

Staff who banned you : GotEdit

Staff who dealt with you : Nobody

Staff who have warned you previously : Nobody

Reason for ban on record : xray - proof in logs

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : literally no clue. I raided like 3 people in the past couple of days with my mate. They were all claimed bases which we cannoned into. If we both got banned i would have waited the 3 days fine, but the fact that i was the only one of us triggers me

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Show me proof plox

Why should we unban you? I am a very helpful player. I gave a kid 32 blaze rods for free when he asked for one (he was a mule). Also i have helped to try and solve a couple of problems with the server, for example: the chat says that you need to watch out for police in blue even though the cops can wear blue or diamond (which i would classify as a cyan sorta colour). I've been muted once but that was because i was slightly annoyed about the "police wearing blue" issue. I started playing this server a few days ago and have put many hours of gametime( have a look yourself). I was even considering donating so that i could have an extra /home. If this is the way the server handles its cases, it may be a better investment for me.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I wont raid anybody i guess lmao

How can we trust you again? you can ask the members of my faction about me. I know they probably wouldnt be trustworthy and thats fair enough. There's not much anyone can really answer to this question if they're legit is there?

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? all of above

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
APPEAL DENIED

Approximately 10 hours ago, you dug straight down into a base that was unclaimed and had no entities whatsoever. Obviously, you do not remember those that you raid whilst using your hacks... Just because you claim to be a 'helpful player' does not mean that you will be unbanned.
You were the only one that dug down into the base, shown by block logs.

There is no evidence that shows you using TNT to cannon into it. All that was at the base was an x-ray tunnel going into a mountain a few blocks then directly down.

Thanks,
GotEdit

-----------------------------------------------

Latest posts

Members online