Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - trump_mexicution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name trump_mexicution

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: TrumpMexicution

Length of Ban: perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : mc perm ban

Staff who banned you : nova

Staff who dealt with you : nova

Staff who have warned you previously : chum i think

Reason for ban on record : "not listening to staff"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : they said i was making cobble monsters

What is your explanation of this reason? yesterday i was making walls right by spawn and it was obnoxious- they told me to stop and banned me for a day. they said making walls was not against rules but cobble monsters and ruining a world portal was- i understood. I decided to build a wall 4 blocks thick 250 blocks away from the build starting point in wild. I chose 250 blocks away (MEASURED) and 4-6 blocks thick as to NOT A) ruin a world portal, B) create a "cobble monster" - it was a wall... and C) make it thin enough a normal player could dig thru with a wood pickaxe in a matter of seconds. This ruins nobodies game- and is not a problem. It is called roleplay. I do believe this is a roleplay server after all...

Why should we unban you? After receiving a day ban- for breaking rules that were not explicitly stated anywhere, I followed the instruction that was given by staff. Not to build right at spawn and not to make monsters. I was explicitly told walls were allowed, and my girlfriend (IGN wtchcrft) was on afterwards making plans with others to build a wall further away, and staff had no problem then...

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i will continue to not build cobble monsters, nor ruin a worlds portal

How can we trust you again? because i followed the direction given by staff

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? This had become a community project and was in no way detrimental to anyone's game play, in fact- over zealous admins and mods have ruined the game for nearly a dozen people by unjustly banning me.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
Based on the fact I warned you 2 days ago and didn't punish you and then ban you yesterday it should have been obvious that this wasn't allowed. Walls are allowed in the context of a base making a giant wall for no other reason than to be obnoxious are not and the fact your cannot realize that shows that you are only doing this to be a nuisance. based on your history and that you ignored me and another admin yesterday your ban is staying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.