Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Trump_The_Lump

Trump_The_Lump

Member Name Trump_The_Lump

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Trump_The_Lump

Length of Ban: 24 hrs

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp ban

Staff who banned you : ALostPaperBag

Staff who dealt with you : NA

Staff who have warned you previously : NA

Reason for ban on record : Taking a bribe

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Taking a bribe

What is your explanation of this reason? I DID take a bribe, however, I did not let the player I took money from run, I frisked him anyway. It was a scam, I never intended to let him get away with it.

Why should we unban you? Because scams are not against the rules, that was my only intention.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will ignore any player that asks me to let him go in exchange for money or anything else of value.

How can we trust you again? I have a perfect record, I've been playing for over a year, no mute or other ban. I love this server, and you have my word I won't allow the behavior to continue. I have re-read all the rules to prevent anything like this happening in the future.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Thank you for your consideration, and I am sorry for the trouble.

EDIT: I know this ban is almost expired, I would just like to stay as a cop

Last edited:

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Sorry for the late response, took me a while to hear back from some people and double-check the information. I want to make it very clear to you that this type of behavior is not acceptable as a cop and you should not be taking any bribes regardless of your intent to scam or not. From any other player's point of view, you are breaking a cop rule that should lead to your permissions being revoked.

Because there is no evidence to suggest that you were not scamming players, I will restore your cop permissions but you will not receive any further warnings about the cop rules. Any other breakage of the cop rules regardless of the severity will result in a tempban and you will lose your cop permissions for the map.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.