Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Tucking_Fypo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucking_Fypo

Member Name Tucking_Fypo

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Tucking_Fypo2

Length of Ban: 24 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : Parchisei

Staff who dealt with you : parchisei

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A?

Reason for ban on record : i was failing N3ons mule jobs on purpose because they were for 1% and i didnt like that

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : that failing mules on purpose was bad

What is your explanation of this reason? i didnt like that he was running mules for 1% even though there was a x2 booster

Why should we unban you? I wont do it ever again i didn't know it was against the rules

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not take mule jobs for 1% and fail them
I will not take mules jobs of people i dont like and fail them
i will do everything in my power to complete the mules jobs i pick

How can we trust you again? I promise to not do it again, and to be better.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? i'm sorry I should have read the rules closer

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.