Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - TVG_Core

TVG_Core

Member Name TVG_Core

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: TVG_Core

Length of Ban: 1D

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temporary

Staff who banned you : GoodChum_

Staff who dealt with you : GoodChum_

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Block Glitching

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They probably thought i was block glitching to get away from someone or to hide something form cops.

What is your explanation of this reason? I was doing parkour and i was frustrated so i tried climbing the wall which would have boosted me 1 block and allowed me to save like 3 seconds.

Why should we unban you? It seems that it should have just been a warning and not a brunt ban i was just trying to save a bit of time and if i was warned i wouldn't have done it.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I wwont really play or do parkour as much because i dont want this to happen again.

How can we trust you again? I wouldn't be doing parkour it was just for a three second advantage.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I just feel like it should have been a warning because it was a first offense and i have not done this before.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
While what you were doing was benign as it wasnt in PvP or escaping a cop, using exploits in anyway is not allowed on the server for any reason. Myself and a few other admins watched as you attempted and did blockglitch up the parkour. Your ban was 1 day instead of 3 days that a normal block glitching ban would be which was a fair ban in my and the other admins eyes. Your ban will not be lifted see you tomorrow.

Latest posts

Members online