Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - TwerkFest

TwerkFest

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Member Name TwerkFest

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: TwerkFestt

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft

Staff who banned you : Candy

Staff who dealt with you : Glucose + Brad

Staff who have warned you previously : Not sure

Reason for ban on record : The reason for ban on record was Constant Toxicity - Harassment of Players.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think the admins thought I had continued after I was told to stop.

What is your explanation of this reason? My explanation for this is that I did in fact stop when asked to as I know the limits and boundaries that shouldn't be crossed.

Why should we unban you? I should be unbanned because a permanent ban for what happened isn't reasonable. After I was told to stop by staff I did, and that was the end of that. Later on I received the ban for some reason, no where near the time frame of when the event took place.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will in the future stray from instigating and continuing arguments towards players.

How can we trust you again? I can be trusted again as I am a reputable player among the McDrugs community.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would like to say the following to the admins that will review this: Based on precedent punishments and events seen in the following video, infamous has said that bans are not delt out at later times, in this particular case involving galaktias (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqgoOk6il40&feature=youtu.be) as if he was unwilling to apply to ban because time had passed, this also applied when she was suppose to be banned from cop for the map, once again when asked to apply the punishment that should have been applied, DrMystic03 was told https://i.imgur.com/xYLkNQp.png https://i.imgur.com/tryfSXE.png saying that "we never punish down the line" when in this case, staff did in fact punish later down the line.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The fact you know the boundaries before you even break them just shows that you only join to see how far you can get before staff intervenes. You've stated in game that you don't even come on to play anymore so that only leaves us to beleive that you just want nothing more than to be toxic and stir up trouble as you can. The ban will remain. Appeal Denied.

TwerkFest

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I mean, sure I don't "play" as in how other players play, all I do is pvp, that's still playing. I don't farm, and actually if you look through the logs I was just recently cop, and I was playing. The message you're probably referring too is before even that. So, sure for awhile I didn't play. However, being a cop is playing, atleast the last time I checked.

TwerkFest

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
And, you can even look at the logs for me pvping, the day that I was banned I 1v1'd OOM in prison. That's playing.

TwerkFest

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Well you're at it, you may want to check the event server too, as I PVP in there quite often against trap or dan.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
This was not us going back and changing a punishment - you were banned in response to a player report. Chat bans are treated differently than other bans, as they take into account your attitude when speaking to players on the server over a length of time.

When the report was discussed with the staff team they all agreed that your constant toxic attitude in chat was not something we want on the server any longer. You say you “know the limits and boundaries” and that you stopped when asked, but that these reports keep coming up and you keep having to be told to stop proves you don’t.

TwerkFest

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I guarantee 80% of the stuff I don't start, but yet, if we defend our self we're the bad guy. However, if you're going to let OOM say sexual stuff to a minor, and that's not a problem, I guess we see differently. You're basically saying it's okay to groom children. I also talked to Glucose about this last night, and he said "She was asking for it." I don't personally think many people ask to be sexually harassed.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
...if you're going to let OOM say sexual stuff to a minor, and that's not a problem, I guess we see differently. You're basically saying it's okay to groom children...
Your attitude with this reply shows that you still believe it's okay to joke about this and make serious accusations that could have real-life effects on a person's reputation. While the one conversation with OOM that we've seen is very questionable, in no way does it warrant these accusations, especially in public chat. The decision will stand, and it would be best for you to drop this entirely.

Pokemansa

I shouldn't involve myself as I also have a ban appeal in process but this just isn't right dak. I feel like Twerk is trying to explain that the fact that the "helper" OOM is even speaking of sexual things with a minor is disgusting. I completely agree that Twerk and I crossed the line when speaking in public chat about it. I think that we both just feel like there hasn't been any discipline on OOMs part. If what Twerk said was true and glucose did say that she was "asking for it", then that's a completely different story. Both of which shouldn't be pushed aside and made to look like it's okay to talk about in chat. Maybe OOM has been talked to but the fact that he is still a helper after publically speaking of doing sexual acts with underage girls is a horrible look on staff.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.