In-Game Name: TwerkFestt

Reason for ban Block Glitching

Length of ban: 3 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) Minecraft

Staff who banned you Dan0318

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Block glitching

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Dan0318 Banned me because I was opening a trapdoor a bunch just hurting myself. I was joking with TrapstarTV and ate a enchanted golden apple to meme because StrasUWU was getting upset (they were his god apples lol) I accidentally opened it well I was standing on the trapdoor and it put me onto the 2nd trapdoor, from there I realized what had happened and I IMMEDIATELY jumped up. The top trapdoor was not giving any advantage to anything anyhow. I understand that block glitching is a serious crime, I feel as if this was unfair because it was 100% an accident and I immediately jumped back down.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? This is 100% an accident; I definitively will not stand 1 block away from a trapdoor.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I feel as if this shouldn't have lost any trust, considering it was an accidental and I immediately jumped back down to gain 0 advantage.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I think this shouldn't result in a ban as it was an honest mistake that can happen to anyone.

DanSex

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Appeal Denied, as I was watching you gobble down enchanted gapples like a fat kid in Applebees you were purposely trying to jump on top of the trapdoor while spam clicking it thus making a ladder. While you did not gain any advantage by doing so, We as the mcd staff team do not allow for any type of said glitching and your ban will stay in place.

Edit: As I've been called out for this was not on "purpose" but done by accident however we still stand by this not being allowed, thus the ban will not be lifted. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

TwerkFest

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
You are incorrect, as this was 100% an accident, and you know that as you were sitting in discord with us. I gave zero indication as this was going to be on purpose. I even jumped down right away, after I did something on accident.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
As it seems all parties involved agree this was accidental, I see no reason why you should remain banned.

Appeal accepted.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.