Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Twitch-MoToPuddz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name Twitch-MoToPuddz

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name:

Length of Ban: Infinite

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm ban

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : idk cause it wasnt me on the account

Staff who have warned you previously : ace42986

Reason for ban on record : My friend went xsavagexx went on my account when I was asleep ( I live in uk he lives in America) and he got in banned so yeah. He was banned before foor "hacking" but he said it was a texture pack. So im a bit confused lamo that I didn't give him permission to gon my account.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : He was till banned at the time (xsavagexx) and he asked me if he could go on my account to see how long his ban was left) he must have saved the password and email because he logged on and got me banned.

What is your explanation of this reason? He told me he went on my account and it got banned. (they probably checked his ip)

Why should we unban you? I enjoy playing on this server investing money on it. I also stream this server which could gain more awareness and overall I think it has a lot of potential.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Telling xsavagexx not to go on my account again

How can we trust you again? I will make him delete the saved messages on discord he has for my details so he cant log on again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? You guys are good admins just please put a chat filter so stop people saying n word.. Thank you for reading my application and have a good day.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
appeal accepted
this will be the last time i will unban you. if xsavagexx goes on your account 1 more time i will just perm both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.