Username:

In-Game Name: TwoStepFromHell

Reason for ban Xray

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you willifolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? i knew where chest was when i was showing to my gf the base i've found before the incident

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? i've found the base i was raiding a hour ago so i was taking stuff and then i decided to show her the base ( maybe it can look like an xray but it wasnt) i just knew where chests was cuz i came here before

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? ill continuisly stream the game so i've proof of what i do

How can you ensure we can trust you again? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Can you explain how you found the base I found you in? In addition to the beet farm you dig straight down into?

TwoStepFromhell

i was looking for lava ( for my furnaces) i was moving in a cave when i hears lava i digded around and fulling behind me cuz of a spawner and i found it accidently..

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
That story doesn't exactly line up for any of the bases that you dug straight to, some straight down to. Not to mention that there are no logs of you anywhere digging for lava in between, nor actually stopping at getting lava from any sources. Appeal denied.

Latest posts

Members online