Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Tyler Davis

Tyler Davis

Member Name Tyler Davis

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Mr_CleanCreeper

Length of Ban: 1 week

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft 1 week ban

Staff who banned you : 14Squared

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Hacked Client - Xray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Someone claimed their base was xrayed and the admin did not check to see if it was found legit or not.

What is your explanation of this reason? I follow 2 main methods of raiding unclaimed bases. 1) I explore caves in farma looking for inconsistencies in cave walls hoping there will be a base there. 2) I find evidence that a player has been near the chunk I am in, and I mine down to bedrock either through the players own tunnel or through the corner of the chunk. I mine out straight lines across chunk barriers and if I do not find a base on that Y level I move up 5 blocks and start over.

Why should we unban you? Raiding in this fashion is not illegal and if you check each base I raided they are all raided using 1 or 2 of the strategies described above.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? This method is not against any rules so I will not prevent myself from doing it again.

How can we trust you again? I did nothing against the rules in the first place.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Just because your friends base got raided doesnt mean you have to claim it was xray so you can rollback their shit and if you were a halfway decent staff member you wouldve done some investigating before throwing down the ban hammer.

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
I found at least 3 bases that were dug directly down to in Farm world. I’m sure if I checked other worlds there would be more. I believe I investigated this far enough to prove that you were hacking.

Another admin can check your logs if they feel necessary, otherwise:
Appeal denied

Tyler Davis

Given that I’ve only raided a maximum of 6 bases I could probably tell you exactly how I could identify there was a base nearby.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.