Username:

In-Game Name: unk5pt

Reason for ban Xray Accomplice (Aninex)

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you MissPatient

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Aninex, tobiasfever, and I were looking for bases last night using a vanilla entity tactic. As will (hopefully) be better explained in Aninex' appeal, we were looking for specific base items to appear using a specific method, and when we did, we dug down as far as we could go and searched the surrounding chunks by tunneling left, right, up, and down until we either heard a sound, or found the base. We also had the in-game subtitles turned on to hear sound effects with arrows pointing in the direction they're coming from. I'm unsure if these tactics are allowed on the server, though I know I should be, but none of us were using xray or a hacked client.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was not using a hacked client.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? We can showcase our method through Discord. unkept#4015
We enjoy playing on the server and would love to get back into it.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? We are able to send any proof you may need. We understand that hacking would ruin the experience for others.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Thank you for reading my appeal.

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
Appeal Accepted.

After reviewing your method and speaking with the staff team we have decided to unban you and your friends. However, the method Aninex has described to me on discord is now no longer allowed on the server, and if you use it again you will be banned.

Latest posts

Members online