Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - unspokenAdvocate

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGDaddy

MVP+
Hello unspoken, I've been keeping an eye on stuff from afar since the last incident that happened which happened a few months back. I understand where you're coming from with the spawner crate keys and everything but you have to look from our perspective. 2 out of 4 homes on rush were either a spawner, or above one. You then deleted the home above one after we spoke to you about it. I then went on mcd to check your homes and stuff there. You have a couple homes in xrayed grinders. I then after that checked and went through every point of interest i've seen or looked at that was sketchy by you and there is just too many coincidences for it not to be xray. I waited on doing this and spoke with a couple other admins, and mods about it to get their input and all came to the conclusion of xray which resulted in your ban. I always give the benefit of the doubt in these situations and bring in multiple people to get an outcome especially in cases like these. After completely reviewing all the homes, and all the evidence and speaking with other staff there is just too much evidence in this case to show otherwise that there isnt some foul play involved. I'm sorry if you feel this is a mistake, you are a big member in our community and liked by all of us but this case just is too much to say otherwise. Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.