Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Upheld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upheld

Member Name Upheld

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Upheld_MC

Length of Ban: PERM

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm minecraft ban

Staff who banned you : freed0mMC

Staff who dealt with you : Nobody

Staff who have warned you previously : Nobody

Reason for ban on record : No intent

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Because i made a joke in chat and your staff is clearly bias and abusive because i was making a faction base literally as i got banned for no intent, this is literally so confusing how is that a no intent play

??

What is your explanation of this reason? Explained above.

Why should we unban you? The mod also encouraged me to continue my innapropriate joke which is arguably the same reason I got banned but then again i think due to unprofessionalism its just this ban shouldve been checked first because this is a stupid mistake.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Wdym? how was it my mistake? i was litearlly playing the game as i was meant to and then i get banned for no intent mid making a base??

How can we trust you again? Bruh

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Im looking to apply for youtube rank aswel, please message me ingame ign: Upheld_MC

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
I'm the one who decided on your ban due to the disgusting things you decided to say in chat. It's completely against our rules and we will never allow that. I have decided to unban you from your perm, but you will have an 1 hour mute on the server, if you carry on once unmuted you get a permanent ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.