Username:

In-Game Name: UrbaneSquash161

Reason for ban Hacked Client - Xray Logged Proof

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you GoodChum_

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I found someone's base after following a really really long tunnel.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Honestly, I don't know why I was banned. I don't know how there is "logged proof" if I was never hacking to begin with.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? If the "logged proof" is shared with me then I can not do what I did last time, still have no clue what I did.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I never hacked to begin with so I don't know, I can bake you guys cookies or something?

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I think you guys made a mistake in banning me, as I never hacked, so I would like the "logged proof" to be checked again, and if possible shared with me.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
"Logged proof" is that we have proof from logs that you were doing something you shouldn't have been able to. The server logs every single block you place/break/interact with, as admins we can see this. There are multiple instances of you digging towards chests hidden within bases, that would not have been known to you without some sort of cheating involved. Based on these multiple cases is why you were banned.

Appeal Denied see you in 7 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.