Denied Ban Appeal - Vasdev

VDD

MVP
2020 Holiday Gift Exchange Most Generous Player
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Member Name Vasdev

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: VDD

Length of Ban: 7 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : Beebot

Staff who dealt with you : Chickenchit

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Killaura ?

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I went to spawn and was clicking, clicked about 15 times until my spawn loaded and game resumed.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I went to spawn and Minecraft instantly went unresponsive, so I punched the air in front of me until it loaded. Right after it loaded, I punched a player and he instantly called kill aura?

Why should we unban you? Of all things, hacking is again the last thing I'd do here. If I wanted to use kill aura, I'd like to ask the logic behind me using it at spawn. There's no reason to use it at spawn, I just was clicking to make sure my game was still working.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not click at spawn... I will just sit there and see until players start moving.

How can we trust you again? I will not click at spawn again, as I said under how I will prevent it, I will just wait it out. I don't know what else to put here, as I wasn't hacking.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? As much as I realize this doesn't help, and the chances are that the staff are too good and can't make mistakes so this may be denied because of that, I spend so much time on MCD and after two previous bans, I think I know how good staff are at catching hacks, as it's often caught easily. I was not, however, hacking and would not think about that here, I was checking if I needed to restart, and if ping can be checked back in time, I ask for that to be checked.

beebot99

Contributor
The use of ''Kill Aura'' was clear and cannot be mistaken for anything else. This combined with your history of hacking unfortunately resulted in your ban.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
APPEAL DENIED
After speaking to both beebot and chickenchit, I have come to the conclusion that this appeal will be denied. ChickenChit said that when she went to spawn you were hitting. Then, when she walked away you stopped hitting until she walked back towards you of where you started to hit again. This is a blatant visual appearance of kill aura and it is not allowed on our server.

Possibly, if you had no previous bans then you might have been watched more. However, you have 2 bans on your history which implies to us that you do not learn from what you do and that you would carry on hacking without a problem.

Thanks,
GotEdit

P.S: Your ban has now been extended to correct time of the third punishment for hacking which is three weeks.

NOTE: If you hack on our server again then you will not be allowed back until next map! :)

---------------------------------------

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.