Username:

In-Game Name: Walt1_618

Reason for ban Being an alt

Length of ban: Permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you Lurrn

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Because probably think i am the same person with multiple accounts

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Legofreaksean was a friend of my brother who was here few months ago they just told me about the server an as i just joined in i instantly got banned for no reason

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I cant do anything about it

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Watch me closely i am just bored of the regular minecraft servers and i wanted to play a special one no bad intentions on my side

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Please give me at least a chance, i had nothing to do with legofreaksean i dont even know him as he is just a friend of my brother

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
We will be accepting your appeal on certain conditions.

As the person who used your PC before was perm banned for cheating on your computer, if you are caught using any sort of hacked client/exploit your account will be perm banned. If another account joins on your IP, your account will be perm banned.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.