Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid Ban Appeal - wavvy

wavvy

Member Name wavvy

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Wavvy

Length of Ban: 14 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft temp ban

Staff who banned you : jawnnn

Staff who dealt with you : jawnnn bit coin

Staff who have warned you previously : Dont think I ever been warned

Reason for ban on record : cheating/modifying files during ss

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : He said I was flagging their system for autoclicking

What is your explanation of this reason? I will be honest, I do have cheats on my computer such as the clicker and autotyper they found on my pc via some tool however those are only used on runescape. I use the autotype to change the color of my text and have it automatically type for me on a timer. So if I was selling something, I would say Selling Dragon Armor and it would be posted every 30 seconds. Same for the autoclicker it would keep me moving as the bot runs on runescape so I do not get kicked for being afk. I understand it is still an autoclicker but I wasnt using it on minecraft/

Why should we unban you? I should be unbanned because it was a true mistake, you can read the other boxes and it helps explain my case on why I should be unbanned. I wanna come back to my faction and help them play!

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I can delete the autoclicker and autotyper once im done playing runescape and switching to minecraft

How can we trust you again? You can trust me by screensharing me whenever I join the server making sure I do not have my runescape clients on.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I apologize once again for wasting time in the beginning. I genuinely didn't know what either of the things I was downloading were so I had to do some research on both before downloading and running. First time being on minecraft in years so I was completely new to the process.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Hey after looking threw are ban logs I'm very certain you have the wrong server / website. You may want to double check stuff on your end.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.