Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Pending Ban Appeal - Werewolf850

Status
Not open for further replies.

Werewolf850

Member Name Werewolf850

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Werewolf850

Length of Ban: 6 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Ban

Staff who banned you : Dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : Nobody

Staff who have warned you previously : Nobody

Reason for ban on record : Xray - Confirmed by logs (first offence)

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think, they thought I had Xray because I had found a hard-to-find base and raided it.

What is your explanation of this reason? Someone told me the coords of that base. That's how I found it.

Why should we unban you? Because there's no reason for banning me. I have done nothing wrong. I was even going to donate on this server.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I wouldn't know what I can do to prevent this from happening? Looks like a misunderstanding to me.

How can we trust you again? That's your call to make. I will coöperate with any procedure you request.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I've had a good time on this server. I guess I can wait 6 days to continue playing, but it's really bothering that I got punished for something I didn't do. There was never any communication with staff about this happening, so I never got to defend myself. I tried to login and all of a sudden I got this ban status. Regardless, I wish you all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.