Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - WitherEveryone

Status
Not open for further replies.

CounterSiege123

Member Name CounterSiege123

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: WitherEveryone

Length of Ban: Permanently

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Perm ban

Staff who banned you : InfamousAge

Staff who dealt with you : InfamousAge, NovaSeepa, Freed0m

Staff who have warned you previously : Not sure

Reason for ban on record : Attempts to Crash MCD Worlds

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They thought our purpose of being in that base was to lag the server out

What is your explanation of this reason? Our initial purpose of being in that base was to raid what was left and despawn what was left, we raided most of the boxes in there we emptied the chests if we didn't want what was in there. Then we got to a room full of drugs and didn't feel like converting it so we started to blow up the chests and realised the tps was dropping from doing so, we made a stupid mistake of turning it into a game of how low we could get the tps then we were going to /bin or try to at least most of it.

Why should we unban you? In Teamspeak InFamousAge said that it was me saying in the video: We're going to crash the server when it clearly wasn't it was Toxic & he was joking around like myself. Gman also offered to help us drop the Tps by giving us creeper eggs to blow up the chests, I realised that it was stupid of me & toxic to do this but i think a perm ban was abit too much as when misfits base was lagging the server and we asked for entitys to be cleared cause it was lagging the server out you told DrMystic04 no. alls im asking is for you guys to give me another chance and if i mess up again feel free to blacklist me.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? If i drop items on the ground during a raid i'll make sure to /bin them as much as i can.

How can we trust you again? I know my record isn't the best but i have alot of friends who play here who i enjoy playing with and kinda don't wanna stop playing with them would be nice if i could again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Just please take into consideration our initial purpose of being there was just to despawn items whilst scrounging for loot that was left.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
After discussing it with the staff team we have decided to deny your appeal. When we were notified that you were intentionally trying to lag out the server, myself an another admin watched you and Toxic during the raid. While you were both dumping items out, Toxic's actions matched with what he said in his appeal. He was legitimately looting the base, while you were dropping thousands of items on the ground, and continued to do so after the TPS had dropped to 7 and was still going down. TPS will drop during heavy raids, that's an accepted fact, but it's clear from the recording and the actions we witnessed that you had real intent to crash the server. Even if you claim that you were going to bin everything after, which I don't believe because it makes no sense to go through the effort to drop everything only to pick it back and bin it, you were still doing it intentionally and making the wild world unplayable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.