Username:

In-Game Name: WoodybuddyJack

Reason for ban Xray - Proof in Logs

Length of ban: 7 Days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you OldManCandy

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I have been tunnelling for hours for the last 4 days as soon as I bought a Drill MK 3 and found a Vault at bedrock in Wild and a big farm in farmA.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I have played this server since 2016, and never once used any sort of cheat in my life. I have got multiple people banned for actually using cheats over the last couple of months and reported glitches. I think I should be unbanned since all I did was mine around for hours over the last few days and I genuinely did not do anything wrong. I don't know what "proof in logs" means but I have not used any sort of cheats.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I don't know how I can prevent this from happening since I was not cheating. However this will defiantly put me off mining from now on.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I hope I have not lost any trust or reputation to start with since I am quite well known. But you can trust me since I have played the server on and off for about 5 years and I have never had anything like this happen to me.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I really do hope I get unbanned since this is actually a false ban. I may not have that good of a history in the past but nothing is cheating related since I have never installed any type of cheat or client in my life. Thank you for your time and consideration and sorry for whatever inconvenience this has caused.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hello Woody, At first glance, I thought this may have been a tunnel raid... But after watching your tunnel before you arrived at the base... I noticed that you would turn when you hit lava... The base in question you made a lot more turns than people make when they tunnel raid. This specific base you actually went thru the lava to the base instead of turning at lava like you did multiple times before hand in the tunnel. I do not believe for a second that you found this base by "luck" of tunneling.

WoodybuddyJack

MVP++
I really wish I knew which tunnel you were referring to, but I don't since I've made spent so many hours making them over the last week.

Some of my tunnels I go dead straight regardless of what's infront of me since I had lava walkers which ment I could keep going straight even if lava was in the way. I also would turn if I hit gravel or dirt or anything that would slow me down but I sometimes just keep going.

I really hope you consider this further and once again I have never used any sort of cheats in my life and will continue that regardless of outcome.

Thank you for your time

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
You have multiple tunnels that turn for none of the reasons you listed, that loop back into bases you had passed previously, please explain this

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I'm going to get some other opinions on this... I know chum just asked a question. We will discuss your answers and I promise to be as fair as possible based on the facts and answers you give. Thank you.

WoodybuddyJack

MVP++
I can't explain this because I don't keep track of where I have and have not tunneled. There are most likely tunnels that go close or even cross one another because I like to keep my co-ordanites high so most of my tunnels will be top right, left or bottom right or left. As for random turns some might be completely random or due to a spike in entities in an area since you can see that in F3. I also use the "show subtitles" option in music and sounds to display sounds I might not hear for example moving pisons or mobs taking damage ect.

I hope this can explain some of my actions/desicions when mining.

And once again thank you for taking the time and consideration to do this. I really appreciate it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.