In-Game Name: Sexycow14

Reason for ban autohit

Length of ban: perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you Craanky

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? i used auto hit

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? i dont have any actual reason other than being bad at pvp

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i only use vanilla launcher now so i dont have any 3rd party software

How can you ensure we can trust you again? ive been banned for a long time now, i just want to be able to come back and play legit

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? i just want to be able to play on the server again, ive been banned since September of 2021 , i just want another chance to be able to come back and make friends. im very sorry for what i did and would be very grateful for another chance, i had a donor rank and want to be able to support the server again.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Appeal Denied

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.