Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - wtchcrft

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtchcrft

Member Name wtchcrft

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: wtchcrft

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : n/a

Staff who have warned you previously : n/a

Reason for ban on record : X-Ray Accomplice

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I assume that TrumpMexicution and I were banned because while we found a huge ass farm and raided it.

What is your explanation of this reason? We found the farm while we were making a new base. There was cobblestone underground which as far as i know doesn't just happen, players have to place it there, so we dug down around it and then obviously raided it. We even left the cobble there in case someone accused us of this.

Why should we unban you? We should both be unbanned because we did not use xray to find the farm, we clearly were making another base for ourselves. I don't think its fair to assume that because the farm was big that we used xray to get in, especially when we left the proof of how we found it right there.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? We will continue to play the game fairly as we have been and will continue to leave proof of how we find any bases/farms that we find

How can we trust you again? We literally left the cobblestone there for you to see

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please go check who placed the cobble cuz it wasn't us

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I checked the surface for irregularities when looking at this base. There was no cobblestone on top of the ground to signify that a base was there. So you're telling me that you just so happen to "Start a base" on top of a much larger base by accident and and immediatly upon doing so dig down in a staircase to the farm and take everything from that farm...

wtchcrft

Of course we chose a spot to build where there seemed to be nothing.. we were starting a mini base/farm for us and our friend. But yeah since we found a farm we took everything since I was told multiple times that raiding was not against the rules. We dug down in a circle so that whoever built something down there would be able to see their mistake that led to us finding it. It doesn't seem fair to ban us for someone else's lack of farm hiding abilities.. they could have used stone or terracotta or something less obvious.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I'm just not believing that out of the massive map of /farmm you just so happened to build a farm directly on top of another farm. I'm all for certain coincidence factors happening, but this is just too big of a coincidence to believe you just randomly found a huge farm directly under you. Appeal Denied.

wtchcrft

Ahh, so it's guilty until proven innocent on here. Wow. I can't help but think that if this happened to our farm the answer I would get would be "tough titties". You need consistency to run a good server. How the fuck is anyone supposed to find a base that isn't above ground if stumbling upon one and leaving the evidence gets you banned. Good job guys super fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.