play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal xCobra__

Status
Not open for further replies.

xCobra__

In Game Name : xCobra__
Length of Ban : 3 days.
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp Ban.
Staff who banned you : spalw, and Dakotaa.
Staff who dealt with you : Dakotaa.
Staff who have warned you previously : None.
Reason for ban on record : XRaying apparently .
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Apparently I was xraying to mine some ores, yes I was mining ores but no I wasn't XRaying.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I am trying to rankup so while I wait for my weed to grow I started to mine and then like 5 mins later I'm banned for 3 days, honestly I have no clue why I got banned.
Why should we unban you : You should unban me because I never XRayed, I was mining in different directions until I found an ore patch.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : Ill start strip mining so then people won't think im XRaying.
How can we trust you again? : You should trust me again because I have never been banned before on any server, and I love this server so much I just want to keep playing. Also because I like to play legit I don't hack on servers only singleplayer mode.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : I'm sorry for the confusion but I never XRayed ever.

Thank You. xCobra__

The new appeal is much longer, to allow people to fully explain their situation and to allow us to fully analyse the issue and understand what is going to happen to prevent a similar situation reoccurring.

If you fail to use this form, you will be denied instantly.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Hello xCobra,
After discussing with the other staff members we have decided to deny this appeal. We have sufficient evidence that you were using xray. I highly recommend you remove the xray texture pack/client. from your game to prevent future bans. Your ban will stay the same, and you will be unbanned in 3 days. If you have any questions please pm the banning admin.
Thanks,
jrd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.