Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal xEnis

SkailerAkaEnis

In Game Name : xEnisX_PvP_HD_TV
Length of Ban : 2day 20hours
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :Minecraft temp banned
Staff who banned you : TheCandyMan
Staff who dealt with you : TheCandyMan
Staff who have warned you previously : /
Reason for ban on record : Chest-ESP
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I got banned because i used Chest-ESP to find a base.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : i wanted to find a base so i can loot the chests.
Why should we unban you : Because i love the server and the idea with the drugs. I also play every day on this server with my friend JeskoHD
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : i will delete my hack-client and play legit.
How can we trust you again? : I will never use any hack again because i dont want to riks a perm ban, Playing with my friends is better than any hack.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Im sorry Candy, it was a dumb thing i have done there. I will never do it again im really sorry.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I appreciate the honesty but we have set times on bans like this. You will have to wait out the ban but you are more than welcome back without the mods when the ban time is up. Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online