Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) Ingame

Staff who banned you Ace

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names Ace

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

What were the warnings for, and which staff member(s) issued them? Ace

being in a team with a user having xray that I did not know he used it

I teleported to a friend (timoootje25) and got banned because be was xraying

I believe that was the case what i still see as an unvalid reason but i accepted the 7 days

Why do you think you were banned? My little brother ran upstairs to my room saying that he got banned for xraying while he just found a base while going down a long tunnel with jarnogamesHD

And since the admin thinks he is an alt of me. For that reason got extended to a permanent ban i dont know why thats a thing i cant control what my friends or my little brother does in a game i checked his pc and no texture packs or clients or whatever to cheat was not active

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I don’t expect a unban but i would be accepting the 7 days i had with is valid in my opinion

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I wont go down random pits in the ground and try to prevent my little brother and friends to use any exploits and hacked clients

I also dont like to be raided with them
Sorry for the damages they did

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I will wait for the unban if it ever happens and ask my team to uninstall the clients may they use them and check my brothers pc for any unwanted programs that can cause xray for example even though he told me he has not used it

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Please show me some evidence so i can show it to (plorkkie) my brothers account

Thanks for reading the appeal in advance

Last edited:

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
First off you "brother" got banned for digging into multiple bases. Not going down a randome hole. You failed to tell staff you had someone els on the same ip as you. With both of you getting a xray ban within 24 hours of eachother I'm not taking this as a you 2 are different people anymore.

Your full friends group have been banned for xraying within the last 2 days. Most are permed, 2 only got 7 day bans for there xraying.

I suggest the next server you all join together. Don't be dumb and cheat.

Appeal denied

xMiistyc

I would like to talk to you in a voice call and proof that i am definitely a different person
I agree that xraying is off the table while in the first place (check the ban log) is me getting banned for accomplice With timoootje which does not say that i have xrayed in the server i also have never used it in this server

that said again i cant control what he does in the server and why do i get punished twice while i am offline once not even being there and once that i still find valid since i was there being called out after i even told to you in person that i used /tpr or /tpa to timoootje inside of the base i have not even dug op a singular block towards the base

again i am sorry for what happened i will do everything i can to stop my friends and my little brother (i still believe he is innocent) (he accomplice with jarnogameshd) and i get puniched for it

xMiistyc

and i can definitely proof it
Ask HarisWC he saw me(xMiistyc) and my little brother (plorkkie) move and talk at the same time

also i did not do the xraying i got told after we all got banned that timo used xray to find bases
The base i got banned it i teleported to and saw timo mining down he said to me with these exact words “ i saw cobblestone blocks mine down here could be a base” so i helped without knowing he used xray clients

Last edited:

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Plorkkie post again on another person's ban appeal and I'll ban you from the site

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.