Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - xMilip

xMilip

Member Name xMilip

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: xMilip

Length of Ban: PermaBan

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : alt Raj0_

Staff who banned you : Ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : Ace42986

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : Alt of Raj0_

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i think i banned because I give my account to my friend and me friend use alt (i change password )

What is your explanation of this reason? i give me account to me friend and me friend use alt ( i change password )

Why should we unban you? because i not alt Raj0_ i xMilip and is not me fault me friend use atls / Raj0_ use alt to and me friend connect to me account in mcdrugs with alts

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i not give me password to me friend

How can we trust you again? you can trust me i a legit player i no cheat and other

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? is no me fault is fault me friend is use alt and i stop give me password to me friend pls unban me is no me fault i not Raj0_

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
When I first banned you there were 12 accounts on your ip. 2 of which had been banned for being a alt of a permed player. As I checked the IP you were on a VPN. Almost 2 days later I have checked your IP again and you are on a normal IP with a newly banned alt account.

I will accept this appeal but if I catch you on another alt account or on a VPN again I will reissue this ban.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.