Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - xRyukk

xRyukk

Member Name xRyukk

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: TheRyukk84

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft tempban

Staff who banned you : GoodChum_

Staff who dealt with you : Nobody

Staff who have warned you previously : Nobody

Reason for ban on record : "Hacked client - Xray Proof in logs"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I'm not sure because I just didn't go mine so it's impossible to me to be ban for xray because i mined too much diamonds, I just played normally, so I think that the only reason i can banned for is the raid of base ?

What is your explanation of this reason? If the reason is like I think the raid of base, I don't use xray but the Optifine's show fps who permit me to see tiles entities like chest or enchanting table where i look.

Why should we unban you? Because I was banned wrongly, I just didn't use xray, it's a mistake.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I can't take mesures to prevent this from happenning again because i don't fully understand the reason of my ban.

How can we trust you again? Just trust me, I was banned for no reasons and it's just a mistake

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please unban me I start to play at your server recently and I really love it, I even think to set my money in because I find it fun and I want to try hard it. I also want if it is possible the proof who are counter me because I just don't xray.

Sorry for my bad English, I'm a french people,
In hope I can be unbanned, Best regards,

xRyukk

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
using the optifine feature to see chests is considered the same as xray on this server. when your ban is up in 7 days do not use it again

xRyukk

I'm sorry I didn't know that, for me, it was legit bc at all others servers i played, it's allowed :/
but I have somes questions, Optifine is allowed ? How can we find unclaim bases without optifine's show fps ?

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Optifine is allowed, using show fps to look for chests, Is The Same As Xray. using it is considered the same because it is unfair to other players because you are using 3rd party software to get an advantage. If you want to find an unclaimed base you can do so by strip mining like old minecraft

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.