Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Resolved Ban Appeal - xSavagexX

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSavagexX

Member Name xSavagexX

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name:

Length of Ban: perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : alt of xsavagexx but it was my friends account and i just wanted to see how long i was banned for

Staff who banned you : twerkfest

Staff who dealt with you : twerkfest

Staff who have warned you previously : yes

Reason for ban on record : xray admitted in chat

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : for xray

What is your explanation of this reason? a person in my twitch chat said it was wrong and I needed to stop and then I relized I really did have to stop because its wrong to do

Why should we unban you? because its not really my alt and if you check the ip address history he lives in England I live in the usa

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? YOU CAN PERM BAN MY ACCOUNT

How can we trust you again? because you will have my main account banned and I will MAKE him change the password

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? im sorry plz unban him and plz just ban me instead it was ALL my fault not his

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.