Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - xx_carah_xx

xx_carah_xx

Member Name xx_carah_xx

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: xx_carah_xx

Length of Ban: 1 day

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp ban

Staff who banned you : gotedit

Staff who dealt with you : none

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Using playershops to store personal items

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The admins thought i was using my shop as a storage unit as i had one chest filled with things

Why what is your explanation of this reason? The chest filled with things was being used so i could save room while i had to move around my playershop and didnt have enough items, and raided that day so i couldnt get anything. Also there were sell signs, but i had no money to buy anything so there was left over items sold to me in the chests

Why should we unban you? I had no warning about this, No one has ever brought it up to me because it was like that for a few hours as i had to rebuild a base and get everything together. Then i wouldve gotten my chests and signs for the new things i was putting into my shop. I couldnt put those items i was going to sell because i did not have a base. I have proof of my base being blown up

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Don't keep things in my shop that arent ready to sell

How can we trust you again? This is my first ban, ive never been muted i dont think, nor warned by admins

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I had one or two signs and chests i believe in one of the chests, but it was not enough to put everything in because i also had to move the shop around for more space;.

Last edited:

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Appeal Denied
You were storing items in the back end of your player shop which included: enderpearls; armour; food and more. There are clear signs that say you are not allowed to store any items in your player shop. This is because if you stored items in your playershops it would mean you could easily play the server without being raided.

If you had recently been raided and you were storing items there, it is not allowed either. You should have used the enderchests provided or made a temporary base to store items there.

You do get warned about the use of a playershop to store items. The warning is on the rule board which is located on the ends of each block of buildings.

Thanks,
GotEdit

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.