xXEvelyn_PlaysXx

Username:

In-Game Name: xXEvelyn_PlaysXx

Reason for ban Logged xray

Length of ban: 7d

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you GoodChum_

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names Galaktias (we are friends on discord and in game)

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Because the person who banned me was on a power trip. He banned 2 people back to back for the same reason. He also only made xray bans nothing else.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was falsely accused for using a hacked client for xray but the last time I touched a hacked client was 2 years ago.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Inform staff of the person who manned me with out warning.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I'm on every day

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? That I think the person who banned me should be put under investigation

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
After reviewing GoodChum's evidence and looking through your block logs I'm afraid I agree with his assessment. The way you dug into the bases you found and in such a short timeframe would not have been possible unless you were using hacks or some other dishonest method to locate them.

The reason the majority of GoodChum's bans are for xray is only because he responds to a lot of the xray reports that come through.

Appeal denied.

xXEvelyn_PlaysXx

After reviewing GoodChum's evidence and looking through your block logs I'm afraid I agree with his assessment. The way you dug into the bases you found and in such a short timeframe would not have been possible unless you were using hacks or some other dishonest method to locate them.

The reason the majority of GoodChum's bans are for xray is only because he responds to a lot of the xray reports that come through.

Appeal denied.
Fuck you. I wasnt using xray.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.