Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - XyZvious

XyZvious

Member Name XyZvious

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: XyZvious

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Alt

Staff who banned you : 14Squared

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : While I was In Missouri I let my Brother in law use My account to play as a cop on the server, and he told me the account got perma banned becuase he was playing on it and it is against the rules.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Becuase He was playing on the account while I was gone.

What is your explanation of this reason? I let him use the account when I shoudlnt have.

Why should we unban you? Because I enjoyed playing on this server and would like to continue to do so. I was Out of state. I let him use it and It will not happen again.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will change my password and will not allow him back on this account.

How can we trust you again? You just have to take my word for it.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would Like to say I was reading a few of the Ban Appeals and Seen that People in the same house have been getting banned for using different accounts on the same IP. Well I live with my Brother In Law and I just want to give you guys a heads up That We may be using the Same IP, Not sure We are both Hardwired Into the router so idk.

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Apologies for the delay.

For you to be unbanned you’ll need to come on to teamspeak and verify you are two different people. Please message me on here or on discord (14Squared#8199) when you are available to.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.