In-Game Name:
yeal246

Reason for ban (alleged) mini map player

Length of ban: 3 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you ace

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? no

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? i won the hide and seek really quickly and they thought i cheated

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? because i didnt cheat. i wanted to play hide and seek so i went to spawn. i went to the duck restaurant, the library, and then found a golden pressure plate that shot me upwards towards the hot air balloon. i used the pressure plate to get in and i found him. i didnt use a mini map, i dont even know what that is. it wasnt a very good hiding spot.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i did nothing wrong. you want me to just be worse at the game or not have good luck? why would i cheat to get 300k? i have 7.4 mil

How can you ensure we can trust you again? because i didnt do anything in the first place!

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? i have been playing this server for like 7 years. I have spent actual money in this server. the only other time i have gotten in trouble is when i lagged into someones base and didnt realize what had happened. and even then i got killed before i could take anything.

Last edited:

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Sorry for the late response been busy with other stuff. After reviewing your story and the logs I could find I'm going to accept this appeal. It was just very suspicious that in 90 seconds of me announcing I was doing hide and seek (the first round so no one knew I was going to do it) you had found me.

Latest posts

Members online