Username:

In-Game Name: 6HotSenpaiGirl9

Reason for ban Blacklisted

Length of ban: Permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) Not Sure

Staff who banned you Console

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I cannot remember it happened like 2 years ago and then i went to log in to play with an old mate and it said I have been banned in May 2021.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I believe whatever I did was inexcusable and I should not have done but I was like 14 at the time, I like to think that I've matured and just wanna play on this server cause I had some great times.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'm not going to be a prick and read the rules, making sure I do not break them under any circumstance.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I'm on the discord and am willing to join an screenshare any time about anything and be open to talking to mods.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Cheers for taking the time to review my appeal.

Yoshi boooty

i've been looking around the forum and I joined the forum in 2017 which made me 11 at the time and I can't lie I was a stupid ass that was very immature then, I understand if you do not accept this appeal due to this being a second offense.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
you say you were 11 in 2017 but you made a helper app in 2017 that said you were 15. which is it??? seems like your still lying. give me a good reason to accept this appeal not some bullshit story.

Yoshi boooty

I must have lied cause I wanted to be a helper but was obviously too young I could dm you proof of my current age if that would help my appeal.

Yoshi boooty

I could also stream whenever I go on the server on twitch and send a link to you or another admin so if there's any suspicion you could check there.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied
Considering this is a black list ban your appeal lacks any real effort for us to unban you.

Yoshi boooty

I'm sorry, what? I have done literally everything I could think of to show that I'm being truthful and was asking what I could do to help my appeal in any way.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Appeal accepted.

While we do not usually accept blacklist bans, but we do recognize the change of character and maturity that comes with time, and are willing to give you a second chance on the server.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.