Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Yoshi boooty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi boooty

Member Name Yoshi boooty

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Yoshiib

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Perm

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who have warned you previously : No-one

Reason for ban on record : Breaking Cop Rule 11

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They Saw me confiscate drugs of someone who was in the same faction as me.

What is your explanation of this reason? I did not read the rules of a Police Officer.

Why should we unban you? I believe you should unban me and my friend because we were never told that we would be perm banned and I believed that I was going to just be blacklisted from becoming part of the police department.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Blacklist me from the Police roles

How can we trust you again? Blacklist me from the Police roles and my Friend KrimzEx

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I loved this server and make a huge mistake, I have learnt my lesson by waiting this long Thank you for your time.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Appeal accepted.

I have decided to accept your appeal based on the amount of time that has passed. PLease be a model citizen of mcdrugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.