Username:

In-Game Name: zickster

Reason for ban Alt usage

Length of ban: permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you willifolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Me and my friend (drdegeneracy) were both banned, because he was accused of being my alt. He is not my alt and I can prove this. I don't know why it is thought that he is my alt.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I did not do anything, he is not my alt. This is why I should be unbanned

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I don't know what to do, it was not my alt nor did I log into his account.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Because I did not use an alt. It was just my friend.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I can prove that its not my alt. I have clips of me playing with him in vc and both of us moving together.

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
DrDegeneracy has been unbanned. Your perm ban has been shortened back down to the 7d for xray you were originally banned for, prorated for the days that have already passed. If you wish to appeal the xray ban you will need to fill out a separate appeal.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.