Ender_Derp

In Game Name : Ender_Derp

Length of Ban :7 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : GotEdit

Staff who dealt with you :Edit and Killer

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : PVP Hacks KillAura - Lying to Staff

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Killer and I were PVPing and was losing and he got mad. I was also accused of lying but they confuse lying with defending.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I was PVPing him and he was running and trying to use Ender Pearls and he was probably mad because he had to run and I said something about it. He probably teamed up with GotEdit to accuse me so he wouldn't look bad.
P.S. There's a difference between lying and defending myself. You can say I'm lying when there is cold hard proof I was hacking. Only then will my defense be lies.

Why should we unban you : Mods shouldn't ban because of suspicion of PVP hacking. They more than likely do not take into account Internet speed (which helps greatly with no lag), Computer details (No FPS drops) or experience (I have been PVPing on MC for God knows how long).
P.S. People have been banned for much worse and received a longer sentence than mine.
The ban should be lifted an a warning should be issued because of the total lack of evidence.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : Not PVP anyone who will take it so personal while losing.

How can we trust you again? :I have been playing on this server for months now and actively PVPing and no one has accused me of hacking until now.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? :I have never hacked on MC and I do not support hacking on MC at all. I believe hacking on servers (ESPECIALLY drug servers) completely ruins the fun (Imagine being able to build a base on a drug server as big as you want, without the fear of being X-Rayed).

P.S. Even if I was hacking, I wouldn't hack while fighting a MOD. Not to mention admins and owners were on all throughout the morning. Have some common sense...

EDIT: At the very least, I believe the ban deserves to be shortened due to the fact that there is no proof whatsoever. People have been banned for less time for much more serious offenses. This is an absolutely ridiculous situation.

Last edited:

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,
From what I saw you ate and hit killer at the same time, this is not possible in normal mine craft without a hacked client. Having close to %100 accuracy during a 5-10min fight is fairly difficult.
Please respect server's rules. Below is a link to our rules for the server.

http://mc-drugs.com/threads/server-rules.4/

I will let @killer6985 put his side on this and what he saw.

Thanks for your patience,
Edit.

Last edited:

Ender_Derp

Hello,
From what I saw you ate and hit killer at the same time, this is not possible in normal mine craft without a hacked client. Also, you didn't at all when you were pvping killer. Having %100 accuracy during a 5-10min fight is fairly difficult.
Please respect server's rules. Below is a link to our rules for the server.

http://mc-drugs.com/threads/server-rules.4/

I will let @killer6985 put his side on this and what he saw.

Thanks for your patience,
Edit.
"Having %100 accuracy during a 5-10min fight is fairly difficult." There is no proof I didn't miss. I missed several times. There %100 NO WAY you can say I had 100% accuracy just by spectating. That is just ridiculous.

"you ate and hit killer at the same time" There was someone HELPING me PVP so he was obviously taking damage from the OTHER PERSON while I was eating.

"Also, you didn't at all when you were pvping killer." Please fix/complete this sentence so I can know what you're accusing me of.

Last edited:

Ender_Derp

At the very least, I believe the ban deserves to be shortened due to the fact that there is no proof whatsoever. People have been banned for less time for much more serious offenses. This is an absolutely ridiculous situation.

Last edited:

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
"you ate and hit killer at the same time" There was someone HELPING me PVP so he was obviously taking damage from the OTHER PERSON while I was eating.
Your fist was punching killer when you were stuck in a corner of /warp wild whilst you were eating. Which as I said cannot be done in normal mine craft.

Please be patient until @killer6985 responds.
I will also let my admin @damian_2010 responds
Thanks,
Edit

Last edited:

Ender_Derp

Your fist was punching killer when you were stuck in a corner of /warp wild whilst you were eating. Which as I said cannot be done in normal mine craft.

Please be patient until @killer6985 responds.
Edit
Once again, there was another player helping me while I was eating. I was not punching anything. I was eating.

killer6985

Hello,
I would like to point out at no point I was mad that I was losing that battle, I noticed that you really never missed a shot in the beginning that is why I got GotEdit to watch from the start. As he said before you really never missed, and when you were in the corner you were eating while hitting which isn't possible and that has nothing to do with your partner that was behind me I saw your fist hitting while eating. That is what I saw during that fight and it looks like GotEdit saw the same thing.

Last edited:

Ender_Derp

Hello,
I would like to point out at no point I was mad that I was losing that battle, I noticed that you really never missed a shot in the beginning that is why I got GotEdit to watch from the start. As he said before you really never missed, and when you were in the corner you were eating while hitting which isn't possible and that has nothing to do with your partner that was behind me I saw your fist hitting while eating. That is what I saw during that fight and it looks like GotEdit saw the same thing.
I have fought my case and defended myself on all of these points. I will be awaiting an Admin's response.

Once again, I believe since there is no real evidence I believe my ban should be lifted. At the very least, I believe the ban deserves to be shortened due to the fact that people have been banned for less time for much more serious offenses.

damian_2010

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hi there,

I'd like to explain to you that, at the moment we decide to give a moderator the spectating command, we fully trust them and their unbiased opinion when using it. Therefore, we don't need them to record whilst spectating someone, as we know that if they saw something like this happen, they will make the right decision in punishing you, or anyone else.
Usually, players get banned for 3 days for any kind of hack, but if anyone lies about having the hacks, we will extend the ban to a week. When people accept they've been caught, and confess, the ban remains 3 days long. Which didn't happen in this case.

As I wasn't there to have seen what happened, I will go off of the ban appeal and the story that I've heard and deny your appeal.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.