Dakotaa (I think)

Staff who have warned you previously :

None.

Reason for ban on record :

X-raying

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) :

X-raying

Why what is your explanation of this reason? :

1 or 2 days ago I was fishing and coding (I study applied computer science) and messing with scripts and I was trying out a hotkey to auto send messages. The message I did was something with autofisher because it was the first text that came in my mind because I was fishing. I got asked about the message by an admin and explained. I was aware I was going to get followed because they already though I was cheating.
Today I went to my base started mining with my technique, 2x2 or 4x4 then go 10 blocks further then mine up down left and right. That's the most efficient method I know to mine. I found 2 diamond chuncks in a very short time. Staff persons were spectating me proub while I was mining and they though I was xraying. I have to admit if I was a staff and I would see someone getting diamonds that quickly I would think it's suspicious. But yet give them a reason to explain.

Why should we unban you :

I've been playing minecraft for years. It's a passion and I love it. As much as I hate the cheaters. I've been running my own minecraft server back in the day and I know it was a pain in the ass to deal with cheaters. I used 1x in my whole minecraft "life" a mod and that was when I first started playing minecraft, the mod to get a minimap (years ago).

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? :

None since this is a misunderstanding.

How can we trust you again? :

Trust must me gained.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? :

Don't judge to fast on a 1 time action.

Yet again sorry if I made any spelling mistakes,
Greetings Matthias.

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Just like to add, you were found by another staff member - I only consulted on the ban. I have no problem with this being accepted. However, I feel the evidence was sufficient to warrant a ban, but doubt is possible.

matthiasss_

VIP+
Just like to add, you were found by another staff member - I only consulted on the ban. I have no problem with this being accepted. However, I feel the evidence was sufficient to warrant a ban, but doubt is possible.
Changed this. Thanks for telling.

OGDaddy

MVP+
Matthias. Can you explain how I watched you use what seem to be "derp hack" (which makes your character spin sparatically) yet you were mining in a straight 1x2 tunnel?

matthiasss_

VIP+
Matthias. Can you explain how I watched you use what seem to be "derp hack" (which makes your character spin sparatically) yet you were mining in a straight 1x2 tunnel?
Can you tell me when that was? Because as far as I know I can't remember such a thing. Maybe if u tell me when that happent I can give an explanation to it.

OGDaddy

MVP+
About 10 or so seconds after finding the diamonds. You hollowed around it then went the other way and started what looked to me as mining with derp hack.

matthiasss_

VIP+
About 10 or so seconds after finding the diamonds. You hollowed around it then went the other way and started what looked to me as mining with derp hack.
That's the first time I heard that thing, a derp mining hack. I can't give an explanation to that I'm sorry because I don't remember that. I'm not saying u are lying but just can't remember. I know Dakotaa sended me a message asking why I was using xray and then I got banned. If you mean I started mining random that's because every place u find diamonds there's a 65,75% chance u find redstone in a radius of 10 blocks. And redstone = xp.

matthiasss_

VIP+
is derp hack. You did this yet you were mining in a straight line.
How are you able to mine while spinning around like that I don't get it. Let's say I am xraying why would I use that hack, that's the most obvious thing you could ever do. Maybe it was just glitching, ive countered alot of weird stuff on this server lol, for some reason sometimes when I do /spawn I spawn in the middle of an ocean anyway let's stay to the topic.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Hello matthiasss_,
I hope your day is going well. I have decided that we will shorten this ban to one day. Over the past few days I have seen a few players myself who looked like they were using derping hacks, but infact were not. I think it might just be a bug with 1.9, as I have seen one of our admins encounter the glitch. Also we do not allow scripts/macros that allow you to autofish etc. If you have any questions about the ban please pm me.
Thanks
jrd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.