Accepted Ban Appeal

In Game Name :TheMindOfAStoner (Stoner)
Length of Ban :3 days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :
Staff who banned you :ThaCandyMan
Staff who dealt with you :No one
Staff who have warned you previously :No one
Reason for ban on record :Kill Aura
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I don't know they said I was hitting all nearby players? and Im on a school computer right now and I cant even install them with teacher login and password with barracuda im sorry if it looked like I was but I wasnt
Why what is your explanation of this reason? :because im just telling if from what I heard and went on
Why should we unban you :Because I have donated and I wasn't using kill aura
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I guess not hit all the time?
How can we trust you again? : I haven't done anything wrong since I been on the server I say welcome to every new person and help people if they need help
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? :Sorry for clicking its addicting but I wont try to hit all the time?

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Here is the issue. No one said you were hitting nearby players... It was mobs. You would start swinging as soon as mobs spawn even through the wall. I tried to contact you in game 3 times... You never responded to any of my messages. Aura is very common to use with mob grinders. Some explaination to the issue would be much appreciated.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I'm feel generous so I will unban you in the chance you are telling me the truth... Please be sure to respond if staff messages you in the future.

Latest posts

Members online