Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Ban Appeal

gee gee

IGN: Tizimz

Reason?: Banned for no reason it would seem (you guys will say "ThErE wAs ThO")

Who Banned me?: Some dude named ace

Description: I dont know if this is the thread to even make an appeal, but yall don't even have to unban me I just want you to realize how stupid this ban really looks and is on abusive admins with the power to ban whoever they please. Considering there was legit no proof of me helping someone use "xray" because that is apparently what I was banned for. As if I was helping another person raid a base they xrayed. Where is the proof here.. are their screenshots of you ghosting behind me while this is all taking part? Because I highly doubt there was any actual proof. How are you gonna go about just banning a player on the server LOL but gg. You might as well ban me permanently instead of just 6 days. Why would you temporarily ban someone that you apparently know helped another user use xray on your server? Sounds like you guys have some solid proof of this crime scene from "logs". Your logs told you I did what exactly? Barely on the server for 2 days and already admins make assumptions on a player that is barely on the server. :rolleyes:o_O

gee gee

Lmao I don't want to be unbanned. The admins here obviously abuse their rights having power over a player on a game. And they apparently dont know how to catch players using xray considering nothing in logs can tell you if someone xrayed.. Unless there was an admin behind when it was happening how is there proof a player helped another player USE x-ray? Because there isnt proof. Just perm-ban me, im not coming back to this server. Yall cant do your job right.

MrFragtastic

"Lmao I don't want to be unbanned. The admins here obviously abuse their rights having power over a player on a game. And they apparently don't know how to catch players using x-ray considering nothing in logs can tell you if someone x-rayed.."

There is more than one type of log. In fact there are many different logs for servers depending on the plug-ins installed. Some logs are in fact the actual purpose of the plug-in. The plug-ins make some logs accessible through the in-game chat. They can look up all manner of neat stuff like what players have broken what blocks in a certain location (with time stamps) , or the log showing any commands they've ever used (in chronological order), lots of neato stuff like that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online